Opportunities from Discovery
Discovery provides a couple of learnerships which are under the auspices of the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority or INSETA. The qualifications will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority or SAQA and are Unit Standard Based. Discovery learnerships are available for those of you who have qualification which is required in order to study for the certificates which will be earned at the completion of the Discovery learnerships. Successful applicants will receive a stipend commission of R 5000 per month during the course of the 12 months training program.
Discovery Learnerships Requirements
There are specific requirements that you have to complete in order for being accepted into Discovery learnerships. The Discovery learnerships contains, both theoretical and practical training in the specific field, and learner have to complete all aspects of the training and compile a Portfolio of Evidence if you want to qualify for the certificate. Learners are going to earn a stipend monthly for the duration of the Discovery learnerships.
You must have English communication skills You must be self-motivated with a desire to learn
- You must have great interpersonal skill
- You must have basic computer skills
Experience and Qualifications
- South African citizen is a must for candidates
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric
- All the applicants must have mastered at least two languages at Matric
- You must not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- You must not have completed any previous Learnership
- You must be between the ages of 18 up to 35 years old
- You must have effective communication skills in the English language
- You must have achieved basic computer skills
- You must have an interest in administration, healthcare, customer service and contact center or you must have an interest in healthcare, claims assessing and data capturing but depend on the learnership that you take.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV’s to Ms. Joyce Salick, Head of Human Resources. Her email address email@example.com
All applications received after the 31 of May 2018 will not be considered.